Friday, January 13, 2006

End of 2nd week of EMT class

As you can tell by the title it is the end of the 2nd week. A few things have been happening since my last post. For starters, Barc and me have "almost" finished our 2nd game of the Star Wars RPG. It has been going very well so far. Hopefully it will last for a long time, but since we started off at level 20 it is kinda hard for it to last past level 30. So I see maybe like 6 months of this game working. Anywho back to EMT, I have done the first "exam" and it wasn't that bad. They told us what was on it and I studied pretty hard. The 2nd one, I think, will be harder since I have not read the chapters. Just done the workbooks. I so far really really enjoy the idea of being an EMT. However some things don't sound too dandy if you know what I mean. Well that's it for now later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home