Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Finally Done

As of tomorrow (December 15th 2005), I am offically done with Publix. It feels pretty good to not have my bosses on my a** anymore or to have to be up at the crack of dawn to be at work. I can just take it easy for the next 18 days. I also have to go shopping tomorrow for my EMT clothes, get my paycheck, give my uniform back to Publix, and a few things around the house. Otherwise it will be pretty damn easy tomorrow. I still haven't gotten Barc anything yet, but I will soon. I also seem to have this girl at my job or now ex-job who seems a bit interested in me. She has a boyfriend, but I have heard she really isn't happy with him and has been picking up "losers" for the past 2 relationships. However I will probably hang out with her and see how it goes. I have no intention of making her cheat on her boyfriend, that would be a bit too much. For a final note I am going to Disney from this Friday to Sunday. It should be fun, there will be a lot of us. Well that's it for now, talk to you all later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home