Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Terrible Upsets

This weekend was not a good weekend for football. First off FSU lost 26-21 to Virginia. Second off The Jets lost 24-17. So I am pretty down right now. There is some good news though. For 1, I signed up for my EMT course on friday; which is good since I will be able to move on from Publix. Also the cruise is 2 weeks from today. So that means that 2 weeks from today I will be in the martini bar sucking down on about 6 or 7 drinks, most probably getting s*** faced. My next book "The Altecs" is a bit rough and I cannot really think of how to make it work with the story. So if I do post "The Altecs" in my next post, then it will probably be a short post. I also got Brad, a mac crazy friend and Liberal Extraordinar, wanting to start a Star Wars RPG game. So far he has Frank, my friend Artus' almost twin brother, me and Brad. With Brad GMing. We just need 1 more player, however Brad is a bit picky about who we have to join the game. He wants a reliable player, or to say some one who will always show up. Well that is it for this post later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home