Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Worst day of my working life

Well everyone it is thursday and I get paid today, but enough s*** has gone down from yesterday to reach my ears. For any of you who want to know what happened well here it is. I was working as always and sometime in the afternoon I was pulled away from bagging to do go-backs. Well, while I was doing go-backs I had an urge to have to take a #2 and after doing my go-backs I went in the back stall. Sometime after that (probably 5-10 minutes I think) I was being called to the front. Well Hello I am on the toilet sorry can't get to you right now, they kept calling me until finally I was done. I got out of the bathroom and Pam Baum is waiting saying "where have you been, we sent people looking for you?",I said "I was in the bathroom". Finally after like 10 seconds of that crap I went to the front. It was not pretty, Kim Carlo (our Administrative Coordinator) says"get your stuff go home", I look at her shocked and began to walk to the break room. When I got there Tricia was there and I said to her what happened and she gave the bulls*** of "we'll I'm on break so whatever" and I was thinking f*** you Tricia I got in trouble cause of you. However I kept my cool, so Kim comes in the break room and says"where were you for 25 minutes" and other stuff like I was slacking and if you don't wanna work go home. I said "look I had to use the bathroom and it was an emergency". She then justifies herself by saying "well you should have told us". BULLS***, I gotta use the bathroom and you telling me I need to say everyfing thing to you especially when itr was an emergency. *sighs* but I stuck with it and went back to work. We'll that is itr for this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home