Sunday, September 18, 2005

Return of the Blogger!!

Hey everybody, sorry for not making any new blogs lately, been kinda busy. Also If anyone is actually reading this I have gotten alot done, such as passed my TABE test with a 12.9(which is the highest grade you can get). I am also going on a cruise to the Bahamas, St. Thomas, and Nassau at the end of October as well as am planning on a trip to Disney in December as always (hopefully I can get Nicole to come with us, that would really make that trip one of the greatest). As for my "novel" the ideas are coming along pretty steadily, the only problem is that I haven't been able to figure out how I want to write it. I guess I am a bit afraid that if I start I might screw up the whole thing if I do not write it at the right time. Work is a drag as always. For some reason EVERYONE at my job likes to make me do everything and I hate that so much, but oh well it is the "pyramid" of life I guess. As for Mac stuff.......don't wanna talk about that, to me it gets REALLY boring REALLY fast. My friend Brad LOVES talking about Macs, I find it a new lane in the conversation but will end sooner than later. So far when it comes to saving for school, I am doing well and I hope that I can be prepared when January comes. I would really like to talk to Nicole but I know talking to Nicole right now would be bad. I just feel like since I am now out of the her "life" she wants it to stay that way, Plus Sophia said to let her talk to you. Well that doesn't seem like it is gonna happen in the near future. I am not worried like "OMG my only friend is gone", but that the only person I have cared about alot for 3-4 years now is gone and I feel.....well lost, confused, empty, sad, never be the same, etc, etc. However, at the same time I want her to live her life the way she wants...to be happy, but at the same time I want to try and make her happy. I am in limbo and I have no Idea where I stand. Well back to more up beat kinda stuff, I finally have gotten cable in my room and it is great. Halo 2 has never been better. In about 5 days I am going to New York to see the New York Jet vs. Jacksonville Jaguars game and I hope the Jets win. Well better go and find some more stuff to type out in here next time I blog soooooo remember AND THE HOME OF THEEEEEEE JETS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home