Thursday, June 16, 2005

MAC's are they worth getting?

Before I got a Mac I would never believe that I got a Mac, but it did happen and I have never had a more fulfilling experience with any other kind of Computer. When I was looking at getting a new computer my friend told me that I should get a Mac, I said "a Mac, why should I get that" and laughed. Unfortunately the laugh was on me, within 2 weeks I was ordering a Mac and hooked on the idea. However, WHY was that? The hardware wasn't all that different, ok the Mac I was getting and have is no bigger than an external hard drive, but still what was the fascination with the Mac. I have found that part of it was the person friendly system, as well as a few but the only other that really got me was that viruses and spyware was also not a concern. The biggest reason is that I never have computer crashes, which I get so frustrated with. Over time I found that I was becoming more and more pro-Mac, which is hard to believe. Now I recommend a Mac to anyone who is shopping for a new computer or EVEN has a new computer, if it isn't a Mac. Although not many games play on the Mac, to me it doesn't matter I don't play games. I believe that things are changing in the computer world and I feel that eventually the Mac will replace the PC as the biggest and "supposed" best computer in the common peoples minds. With Mac OSX Tiger out I feel that the Mac will only continue to get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home