Tuesday, September 20, 2005

are you ready for some football?!!

Well after that very very depressing post it seems it is time for me to put a much happier blog up. First on today's agenda was clarify that I had the days of Sunday and Monday off. Second was to decide if I wanted to go to an FSU game on the 1st or 8th of October. The first of the 2 was good to go, the second not quite. Still undecided if I want to go to both games, one, or the other. However though on a more pressing matter the New Yorks Jets have won the game against the Miami Dolphins (God be praised!!) and are now 1-1, but they must now defeat the Jacksonville Jaguars in New York this Sunday at 1 oclock and I hope we win. Since I will be there I have high hopes that we will. As long as the offense does not screw up on their part and the defense plays much harder, then we should see a whole new ball game. If not well than there is always praying, but I have faith in the team that I am rooting for and believe they can win. So root for the Jets this sunday whether or not you are a jet fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home