Monday, September 26, 2005

'tis a good game and a good game lost'

The game as you can tell by the title of this blog ended in a defeat for us. The New York Jets had tied the game at 20-20 and were brought to overtime. The Jaguars had made a "touchdown", but were not "given" it by the referees and the game ended with a score of 26-20 Jags of course the victors. However on a brighter note the family and I went to New Jersey from Friday afternoon to Monday afternoon, which included the Jet game on Sunday. We really didn't do as much as I hoped we would do, but oh well; things don't always go your way. So now we are back to work again and it will be a boring time again. *trumpets* but there is still hope for some fun!!, on October 8th at Tallihassee. FSU vs. Wake Forest, dull game probably but hey I have never been to an FSU game and want to go before I go to school for Firefighting, maybe a nursing degree on the side, and on top of that take a few courses for (hopefully) my writing career. I really wanted to go to the FSU game this weekend on October 1st again in Talli with FSU playing Syracuse (which my Uncle Mark brags is the best College Football team in the US;well got to show him that Florida teams ain't no joke and FSU is the top dawg of dawgs) So go FSU this weekend. Also in my previous Post "Return of the Blogger!!" I was talking about this girl Nicole and how I haven't been talking to her as much as normal, well that has changed a bit (hopefully for the best). She is, from what I am getting out of it, very good and I wish her the best. She and I are talking a bit more and I hope we continue to talk more and the conversations are longer like they used to. But off of that subject and to a new one, I have been working on ideas for my book. They really have been slow but so far as in earlier posts their are 10 so far. I have been trying to figure out how I want to work out the whole thing with my villain, who is known as the Crimson King. Sound familiar, well it should the title, unforunately, is from Stephen King's Dark Tower series and from a manga known as Samurai Deeper Kyo, but oh well everyone steals something from someone why not I do the same. No one is completely original, save god himself. I have also been working on a few ideas for places my hero will go to and blah blah blah, but I can't so that's that. I feel funny trying to explain my "book" on a blog, post, journal, whatever you wanna call it. So everyone pray the jets win this coming sunday (cause we will need it) and god bless you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home