Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Quiet Standoff

Well Good Evening Everyyone and No one. Another long day, butt fun. I started my morning off with a good old sunny day on the holes, and not any weird or sick holes, but golf holes. My friend and all time mexican side kick Daniel Miranda asked me to go golfing this morning, I said ok and we did. There were 9 holes in total and it was pretty brutal under the morning-afternoon sun. I was like +22-24 on my handicap the same for Dan. As we went from hole to hole, the sun was slowly being blocked out by the clouds. Thank you God!!. With nothing but the final put left to go before our golfing excursion was complete, it began to rain, and not small drops and here and there. It was a hurricane and Dan and I finished up our puts before we were drenched in rain. A nice start before work, wouldn't you agree? We'll with that out of the way a measly 6 hour shift was all that was stopping me from the gym and my final destination...home. Well not much to report for today, but I haver a feeling that many more will come and more exciting for the most part. Also I will bring out Burden of Hope for anywho want to hear of it very shortly. Otherwise good night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home