Thursday, September 29, 2005

The first time I have ever regretted something so bad

Well that really mean b**** lady Kim Carlo actually apologize today. Which doesn't take back what she said to me, but it did let me forgive her. I have no idea why but I just do. She really isn't a bad person, she just seems to get carried away pretty easily. That or I am too easy to forgive, but like my favorite author Terry Goodkind says "there is magic in forgiveness". So that is off my chest now, which is very nice. Today was a pretty good day. Work was pretty much me holding a grudge, but when Kim apologize I felt better for the last like 2 hours. When I got home it was the same stuff, a new Naruto or Bleach manga has not come out yet (that sucks). So that is it for this post, but watch for the next one though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home