Sunday, November 13, 2005

It's that time again!!

Football is on today and it looks like there are some good match ups. First there is the Jets vs. the Panthers, which I hope the jets win but carolina will probably win though. As for the rest...we'll I would have to check up on that. Also for other news my cousin Adrian is getting married next September (which will be during my FireFighter in Ocala), so hopefully I can make it. My sister has picked out a few nice dresses and has been asked to be a maid of honor (kinda odd since the family goes like this Our family, the five of us that is, and then there is the rest of them. No idea why that is) which is very cool. For other news my Aunt Denise is coming down with my cousins Terase (or T, not sure how it is spelt), Danny, and Mikey for thanks giving. Should be fun. Florida State Lost yesterday, which sucks. It was 35-14. That is it for this post. I will have more soon and I will also have the next book out: The Path for Truth. It will bee pretty cool so don't keep reading (whoever is that is)!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home