Saturday, December 10, 2005

Daily News

As of today My shopping for christmas is just about done. I just need to get a gift for Barc. Also in about 4 days I will be out of a job. Which is not going to be very cool. I am also going to post the next book for anyone interested. It will be called The Path for Truth. I will go into more detail on that when I post it. However it will be good. A little slow and somewhat dead, but still good. For a good laugh, last weekend my brother went to the FSU vs. Virginia Tech game or the ACC championship game. Which we won of course, but my brother ended up "leaving" his keys on some persons dashboard who he does not even know. He is in Jacksonville I might add, so now my mom had to bring the extra set of keys to him in jacksonville!!!. She wasn't very happy about that, but they that's my brother. I was going to see a movie called Narnia with a bunch of friends, but chose not to in the end. So that's it for today, will post another one tomorrow (Sunday December 11th) to keep you up on how bad the jets are doing this year. Well later everybody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home