Monday, November 21, 2005

The Second Main Book: The Burden of Hope

Well it has been 8 days since I put a new post on my blog and since everyone, or anyone who even reads this, has been waiting for me to post about my next book. So here it is, The Burden of Hope. This book differs from the others in the fact that it "strays" at first from the others. The main character is a man named Richard Donnovan. A normal guy for that matter from a place in the south (not quite sure yet but working on where he is from). For a later note this book is QUITE long and might get boring. Now Richard is like I said a normal guy, but not-so-normal events happen like: meeting the lord of hell, helping out a few people who have supernatural abilities, befriends some divinities (in lamens terms Angels and Demons), and ends up defying god as well as almost creates a sorta cult of non-god/ non-lucifer people. He meets alot of people like I said and who he is as well as what he is is explained piece by piece. Inevitable you find out his greater importance in the universe and some seriously tragic stuff happens. I haven't been able to nail down how I want the book to work in chronological order, so this book is another one of those not-quite-ready-for-readers books. Well on other news my Aunt Denice and Cousin Terace are coming into town in 2 days for thanksgiving, and we are going to disney for this weekend. So prepare yourself Mickey cause here we come. PS: make sure to stuff yourself on thanksgiving!!!, for everyone I know love ya and miss ya a bunch. Later Folks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home