Thursday, December 29, 2005

4 Days till EMT class

Well as yyou can already tell I have 4 more days. However my pants have not come in and I am afraid that they will not make it in on time. So I will have to use another pair of old black cargo pants for the time being. Christmas has come and past, as I got 3 Latin-English books (1 of them being a latin phrases book) which will be nice for my constant translations for my book. I also got Meteos for my DS, Super Mario Bros 3 for the Game Boy Advance (which plays on my DS as well), gift certificates to best buy, and money. My sister starts her class on monday as well (I think). Plus she was showing me all the stuff that she planned on doing for the Alaska trip and I gave her the "go ahead" to put me on with her. What she was planning on doing is stuff I think I would like to do too. Well if I don't get a chance to post another post on my blog before monday then wish me luck. Peace out guys!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home