Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2nd Day of EMT Class

Wow!!, I was actually quite nervous about my class the night before, but after going through the first day and now the second day; I am feeling really good about it. There is alot of material to cover in such a short time and the way that things are going I am afraid I might not be done in enough time. The readying is pretty heavy, but I think I can handle it. The class requires approximately 84 hours of Ambulance time. My fellow emt students and I are a pretty shaky crew, but with time we should do quite well. I do not know how the entire class feels about the ambulance rides, but I am very excited about it and can't wait. As well as completing out Ambulance runs we also have to do clinicals, which is only 16 hours. It sounds quite interesting and I'll see how I do on that as well as my ambulance runs. Well gotta go, see ya later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home